Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar

Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar
All Photos & contents in this blog are protected by copyrights.

Friday, March 19, 2010

ISRAEL FASHION ART 1948-2008 ALBUM-BOOK IN RUSSIAN LANGUAGE MAGAZINE CHARM



Hi, today my book "ISRAEL FASHION ART 1948-2008" is featured in "CHARM" the Russian language monthly magazine attached to the VESTI newspaper.
I can't read Russian so untill some Russian speaking person would be kind enough to translate for me the title of the article and a few sentences referring to the book - all I can tell u about it is that it's a 4 pages article, it's beautifully situated as the leading (first) article of the magazine and that it includes 6 photographs. One of them, seen here, is a portrait of me taken by Ron Kedmi a few years ago for "AT". The second is a Tami Ben-Ami pic. by Menahem Oz which was originally a cover photo I had art-directed for "Yedioth Ahronoth" during my years there as the paper's fashion-editor. The thirds is a lovely embroidered design by Russian immigrant Helena Rostmove-segal taken by Isri Halpern also for one of my shoot-outs for "Yedioth" as is the forth, a very imaginative Minkowsky golden hat-mask taken by Gadi Dagon. In addition to these the article is illustrated with a Bezalel graduate Omri Goren artistic overall made out of his grandfather's oil painting and with a picture of me from my youth as a model in an orange grove. The journalist who wrote the article is Shely Shraiman and "CHARM"s editor is Ana Sadgorsky.

No comments:

Post a Comment