Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar

Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar
All Photos & contents in this blog are protected by copyrights.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

"ISRAEL FASHION-ART 1948-2008" in today's LAISHA @ YNET


Hi,

Please read Revital Madar's article in today's LAISHA @ http://www.ynet.co.il/ website .

The lovely article features more exciting visuals from this unique historic yet up-to-date album-book such as this one taken by Sami Ben-Gad of Yaron Fink and Sharona Marash-Recanati.

in designer Gershon Bram's saruel pants

I wanted to copy-paste for you the direct link, but for some strange reason "Google's Blogger" doesn't enable it

I sure hope this problem will be fixed asap or I might have to relocate to a friendlier Bloggers Host since I also wished to upload another group of heart-warming response the book had recieved which I was unable to upload as well.

.".

No comments:

Post a Comment