Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar

Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar
All Photos & contents in this blog are protected by copyrights.

Monday, February 22, 2010

CH. 2: YOU'll LOVE "ISRAEL FASHION-ART" By NURIT BAT-YAAR_




Hi, Last Thursday, on Lenoy Bar Gefen's Channel 2 "MAKO" program a very pleasant surprise came my way. Charming blond Revital, of one of the "Stimatsky" book-store chain's most popular branches recommended my book "Israel Fashion-Art 1948-2008" called in Hebrew


"שיכרון עיצובים - אמנות האופנה בישראל".


In her A BOOK YOU'LL LOVE spot she presented my album-book


mentioning the scope of its text and its many colorfull, "mythic photographs". Untill I'll be able to transform the recording int0 a disk which I'll be able to upload - here are 2 stills taken from the taped TV program.

No comments:

Post a Comment