Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar

Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar
All Photos & contents in this blog are protected by copyrights.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My book "Israel Fashion Art 1948-2008" in Bookstore Window


Hi,

Several fashion-designers told me they have purchased my


"Israel Fashion Art 1948-2008" album-book at an Alenby street book-store named Lotusand that the store ran out of the book
So the other day I've decided to check this popular store out and was happy to see that its owner
ordered a new supply and that the book was in the center of the store's window.
So, we took a picture of it so I can share it with you.
Another designer, Yaron Minkovsky informed me that he was so enthusiastic about the book that he recommended it @ the Stimatsky's website @ http://www.madaf-gadol.co.il/
which means a large book-shelf.
These 2 things, in addition to the many very appreciative comments I've been getting from people really made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment