Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar

Photo: Isri Halpern. Design: Menusi-Benoish. Styling: Nurit Bat-Yaar
All Photos & contents in this blog are protected by copyrights.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Museum Curators About "Israel Fashion Art 1948-2008": A Masterpiece

Hi, Today I would like to share with you a couple of very exciting responses the "Israel Fashion Art 1948-2008" album-book received from some leading museum curators. At the time, I was thinking of curating a fashion exhibition in one of Tel-Aviv's or its vicinity's art or design museums as a continuation to the book "שיכרון עיצובים - אמנות האופנה בישראל"
Throughout the years, I've saved some of the unique fashion pieces I've bought from creative designers and I know where to find spectacular additional ones in order to complete the picture. Hence I have been in touch with a couple of important museum curators about this idea, although not yet with all of whom I was thinking about.
From the two I have been in touch in the past couple of years, I recently received these highly appreciated responses. Meir Aharonson, Chief Curator and manager of Museum Ramat-Gan of Israeli Art wrote to me he saw this "fabulous book of yours"  ("הספר המופלא שלך
adding it is a "masterpiece"
("פאר היצירה,
and a "pure pleasure" indicating that "it fills an important place in history."

Kineret Palti, Curator of Eretz Israel Museum in Ramat-Aviv wrote how "very very happy this wonderful book" made her, adding that it is "a stunning book as well as profound and encompassing."

Thanks so much Meir Aharonson. Thanks very much Kineret Palti. I appreciate it very very much!!!

Today, Aug. 16,2010 - Another Eretz Israel Musem curator, Cecillia Maer commented on the book:
ססיליה מאיר Cecillia Meir Jaimovich, Coins exhibition curator, Muzeum Eretz Israel Aug.16, 2010
Shalom Nurit, I'v tried several times to contact you in order to congratulate you on your book...It is simply Stunning..... Warm greetings from me. Kudos!!!!
Cecillia.
Thank you Cecillia to enabling the use of some of your charming historic coins photos from your exhibit's cataloge.

No comments:

Post a Comment